Professor Olivetti Belardinelli presents the history of 15 successful years of the International Conference on Spatial Cognition. See the video:
6th International Conference on Spatial Cognition: “Space and Situated Cognition”. September 7-11, 2015; Rome (Italy)
We are pleased to announce the 6th International Conference on Spatial Cognition (ICSC 2015), which will take place on September 7-11, 2015, at ‘Sapienza’ University of Rome (Italy).
The conference will be devoted to Space and Situated Cognition, thus exploring the links between the general topic of the conference and an emergent paradigm of cognitive science.
In order to foster interdisciplinary discussion and spread new, innovative research on spatial cognition, all space-related disciplines and approaches (philosophical, psychological, computational, engineering, neuroscientific, etc.) will be considered.
- Yan Bao (Peking University)
- William J. Clancey (Florida Institute for Human & Machine Cognition)
- Shaun Gallagher (University of Memphis)
- Vittorio Gallese (University of Parma)
- Sergei Gepshtein (Salk Institute for Biological Studies)
- Susan Goldin-Meadow (University of Chicago)
- Kevin O’Regan (University of Paris V)
Presidential Board: Marta Olivetti Belardinelli (Rome), Thomas Hünefeldt (Rome/Eichstätt), Antonino Raffone (Rome)
ICSC 2015 is kindly sponsored by: Department of Psychology – ‘Sapienza’ University of Rome; Catholic University of Leuven; Cassianeum Foundation; Catholic University of Eichstaett-Ingolstadt; LMU Munich; Department of Psychology – Peking University;
Past ICSC Conferences