The open air social dinner will take place on September 9 at 20:30 at the restaurant ‘Consolini’, which is located on top of an ancient Roman edifice on the Aventine Hill close to the ancient Tiber port and offers an overwhelming view as well as a delicate and tasty cuisine. The restaurant is set within Caco’s grottos where Hercules fought and prevailed on Vulcanus’ son. For more information on the restaurant: http://www.travel.it/Roma/
Please note that prior reservation is required. In order to make a reservation, please complete the form at the following link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ew3ximIPORIC2AjfebvXy0sQ-Rr1V5N4iZ2tUK5eGwo/edit indicating for how many person you would like to make a reservation. The cost of the dinner is € 60,00 per person, and payment is to be settled in cash on site at the registration desk.
• Seafood salad
• Fried vegetable mix
• Eggplant balls with tomato cream
• Crostini with Tropea onions and anchovies
• Crepes with taleggio cheese and asparagus
• Fettucine with porcini mushroom and pachino tomatoes
• Layers of eggplant, veal and mozzarella. Side of baked potatoes.
• For vegetarians: spinach soufflé with four cheese cream
• Pistachio crème brule’
• Lemon Delizia (lemon cake) with strawberries
• Merlot wine
• Mineral water
How to reach the restaurant from the Psychology department