Abstract submission for the 6th International Conference on Spatial Cognition (ICSC 2015) is now open and participation is encouraged.
Instructions for Abstract submission:
Please download the appropriate “Abstract Submission Form” and follow the instructions given on the Form:
- Abstracts of independent contributions (talks or posters): Abstract Submission Form – Independent
- Abstracts of invited contributions to symposia: Abstract Submission Form – Invited
Final Symposium Synopses
Convenors whose symposium proposal has been accepted are requested to download the “Symposium Submission Form” and to follow the instructions given on the Form:
- Final Symposium Synopsis: Symposium Submission Form
After abstract acceptance authors may contribute a short paper either in .docx or .rtf format (max. 2500 words, including title, abstract and references). Submissions should be made to email@example.com. Short papers will be peer-reviewed and, if accepted, published with DOI in a supplement of Cognitive Processing – International Quarterly of Cognitive Science. Please refer to the journal’s ‘Instructions for Authors’ for details concerning formatting etc.
- Abstracts of independent contributions (talks or posters): January 30, 2015
- Abstracts of invited contributions to symposia: January 30, 2015
- Final Symposium Synopses: January 30, 2015
- Short papers: April 30, 2015