Conference on Space Cognition)
will be held in
University "La Sapienza",
Aula Magna - Communication Science Department, from the
It will focus on the topics regarding
Space & Disability. This Conference will also be
organised as a concluding event for the
"European Year of People with Disability"
promoted by the European Union.
ICSC 2003 invites you to submit a proposal for
the forthcoming meeting.
All topics relevant to the objectives of ICSC are welcome. Topics
- Assistive technologies for spatial cognition
- Technologies for navigation in real and virtual spaces
- Innovations in assistive technology
- Universal designing and space usability
- Assistive technology in everyday life
- Socio-economic barriers and facilitators
- Matching person and technology
- User's satisfaction and quality of life
- Social policies and ICF application in different cultural
- Recovery and rehabilitation of spatial disorders
- Development of spatial cognition in disability
- Space, disabilities and artistic expression