Call for Papers
Types of contributions
Contributions are invited for symposia, oral papers, poster
presentations and exhibitions of prototypes.
A maximum of two
submissions per person will be accepted.
- ORAL PAPERS held in the main conference room, will
be grouped according to topic and will be followed by questions and
- POSTERS having equal status to oral papers and
appearing in the conference program and proceedings, will have
discussion time-slots assigned to them.
- SYMPOSIA will consist of a set of integrated oral
papers related to a theme. Each symposium will consist of one or two
2-hour-sessions, each involving up to five presentations.
- PROTOTYPE EXHIBITIONS will concern all possible
applications of scientific data aiming at overcoming perceptual and
Acceptance of Abstracts
The deadline for submission is JUNE 30, 2003.
A specific form (*.rtf) is
available on this page, so you will be able to send it by e-mail to the
Corresponding Author Information:
- Name of Author:
- Contact Address:
- E-mail address of Principal Author:
- Phone No. (including dialling codes):
- Fax No. (including dialling codes):
- Organisation Represented
Abstract must contain:
- Abstract (200 words max);
- Corrisponding Author references
text: pictures, graphical and multimedial objects are not allowed.
Notification of acceptance of proposed abstracts, will be issued by
AUGUST 20, 2003.
Along with any recommendations in
respect of the content, please note that final acceptance of posters and
papers is subject to the registration of at least one author.
Final abstracts awarding to referee’s suggestion must be received by
SEPTEMBER 20, 2003.