|early (till May 20, 2012)||280||200|
|regular (till August 4, 2012)||360||250|
For each contribution at least one author must be registered. Each author may register for one contribution only, although he/she may be coauthor of more than one.
Students are eligible for a reduction on the registration fee. Only bachelor (BA) or master (MA) students (or equivalent) qualify for the student fee. Doctoral (PhD) or postdoctoral fellows do NOT qualify for the student fee. At the welcome desk students will be asked to present a certification of their position (student ID), along with an ID card.
The registration fee comprises:
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Conference materials (conference proceedings, usb stick with program & abstracts, writing pad, pen, conference bag)
- Welcome Reception
- 4 lunch buffets (with Italian wines)
- Coffee and tea breaks
To register, please follow these steps:
- download the registration form;
- choose between the two payment options described below;
- complete the registration form (you will be required to provide the name of the account or credit card holder, the date of payment and, if applicable, the title of the contribution for which you are registering);
- send the completed registration form together with a copy of the payment transaction receipt to icsc2012[at]gmail.com
Please note: all payments must be made free of banking charge.
Online Credit Card Payment
IBAN: IT 58 J 02008 05227 000400019498
BIC SWIFT: UNCRITM1153
Name of bank: Unicredit/Banca di Roma
Address of bank: University Sapienza, Piazzale Aldo Moro 5, Rome, Italy
Beneficiary’s name: ECONA